Monday, February 10, 2014 | comments

Hi Everybody,
I am Aulad Hossain. I am quality SEO expert of what hat seo. Providing  quality service and hard working is my mission


► I am always update,smart,honest,reliable & very much serious about my work.
► I do not finish my work until my client 100% be satisfied.
► I must try to do my level best that my work convincingly, beautifully and can    be disciplined.
► I am available in 80+ hour per week and 100% back for any sort of dissatisfiedstate.                                                                                        
  If you consider giving me an appointment ,I will explain how I will build links according to the recent Google panda and penguin updates using only white hat SEO techniques and  rank your web site  top ten in Google in a short time


                                                                                                                 1 Search Engine Optimization

- On Page SEO
- Sitemap
- Meta tagging
- Multi-Tiered Link Pyramid
- Link wheel creation
- Link Building
- Social Bookmarking
- Keyword Research / Analysis
- Forum Commenting
- Article Submission
- Directory Submission
- Article Spinning

2. Social Media Marketing
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
- Facebook Landing Page Creation
- Twitter Background Creation
- Hootsuite, Buferapp, Tweetdeck, Tweetadder
- Email Marketing and Newsletter Creation
( Aweber, Constant Contact and MailChimp)

3.
I own a great experience in following areas

WEB 2.0  LINK BUILDING

ANJELA & PAUL LINK BUILDING

GOOGLE PANDA

GOOGLE SANDBOX

LEADS GENERATION

CRAIGSLIST

BOOKMARKING

SOCIAL MEDIA SUBMISSION
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. FREE ONLINE EARNING TRANING - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger